Intec (UK) Ltd has built an outstanding reputation for sourcing and delivering high quality personnel of proven ability to Clients throughout the world for more than 35 years.
We provide a fully comprehensive portfolio of dedicated Construction and Engineering Recruitment Services, from advertising and screening candidates through to preparing the final short list. Whether you require the support of a single permanent employee or an entire temporary workforce, Intec (UK) Ltd has the experience, expertise, financial stability and resources to meet your needs.
Intec UK currently supply candidates to a large number of Clients within the Construction industry, including Tier 1 Construction Companies (Main Contractors), Tier 2 Construction Companies (Sub-Contractors and Consultancies) within – Leisure, Commercial, Industrial, Education, Healthcare, Highways and Infrastructure sectors.
Specific to the Construction Industry Intec (UK) Ltd are members of the Engineering and Construction Industry Association (ECIA) and Builders Profile. We are ISO9001, ISO14001 and OHSAS18001 Certified by a UKAS Accredited Certification Body.
We have offices covering the top, middle and bottom of the UK and have presence in more than 40 Countries.
For more certifications, accreditations, memberships and for our office locations please click here
Intec (UK) Ltd operate a Competency Management System (CMS) ensuring that we recruit competent staff that remain competent and importantly that we recruit competent temporary workers/contractors and permanent employees for our Clients. We are able to verifying and validate certificates, CITB/Construction Skills Certification Scheme (CSCS), Health and Safety in a Construction Environment (QCF), HS&E Labourer Test, HS&E Operative Test etc
We have placed both temporary/contract and permanent construction jobs to various Tier 1 Construction Company Projects including:
- Development of Building Projects
- Construction of Commercial Building
- Construction of Domestic Buildings
- Construction of Roads and Motorways
- Construction of Railways and Underground Railways
- Construction of Bridges and Tunnels
- Construction of Utility Projects for Fluids
- Construction of Utility Projects for Electricity and Telecommunications
- Construction of Water Projects
- Construction of Other Civil Engineering Projects N.E.C
We have successfully filled permanent and temporary/contract construction vacancies for various Tier 2 Construction Company Projects including:
- Site Preparation
- Test Drilling and Boring
- Electrical Installation
- Building Services - Plumbing, Heat and Air Conditioning Installation (HVAC)
- Other Construction Installations
- Joinery Installation
- Floor and Wall Coverings
- Other Building Completion and Finishing
- Roofing Activities
- Scaffold Erection
- Other Specialised Construction Activities N.E.C
Intec (UK) Ltd is a Construction Recruitment/Employment Business & Agency. We have successfully supported our Construction Client base filling Construction Job Vacancies & Careers for; Morgan Sindall, Balfour Beatty, Samsung C & T, Capita, Urban Vision Partnership, Costain, Skanska, Interserve, Galliford Try, NG Bailey, McCarthy & Stone, Watkin Jones, Askam Civil Engineering, Geo Info and many more…
Disciplines that we recruit for includes the following roles:
- Design Managers
- Senior Architects
- Architectural Technologist
- CAD Technicians
- CAD Draughtsman
- Revit Technician
Construction – Site based
- Site Managers
- Assistant Site Managers
- Ground Workers
- Brick layer
- General operative / Labourer
- Concrete operative
- Kerb layer
- Drainage operative
- Steel Fixer
- Plant Operative
- Site Engineer
- Site / Welfare Cleaner
- Traffic Marshall
- Slinger Signaller
- Setting Out Engineer
Health and Safety
- Health and Safety Advisor
- CDM Co-ordinator
- Senior Health and Safety Advisor
- Health and Safety Officer
- QHSE Manager
- Health and Safety Advisor – Asbestos
Infrastructure / Engineering
- Civil Engineers
- Structural Engineers
- Structural Technicians
- CAD Technicians
- Drainage Engineers
- Infrastructure Engineer
- Highway Design Engineer
- Bridge Design Engineer
- Structural Team Leader
- Highway Manager
- Project Planner
- Building Surveyor
- Building Surveying Team Leader
- Head of Building Surveying
- Estates Surveyor
- Senior Estates Surveyor
- Head of Estates Surveying
- Quantity Surveyor
- Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Head of Quantity Surveying
- Monitoring Surveyor
- Senior Monitoring Surveying
- Asset Surveyor
- Asset Manager
Here’s why you should register your CV:
- It’s free and simple; browse for your CV and 80% is populated for you!
- Save your CV to apply for jobs fast
- Your CV and profile is only available to Applus+ Velosi staff on secure servers.
- Your CV will gain exposure to our 150+ Construction Recruitment Consultants worldwide. We’ll take the hard work out of finding your next job.
- We guarantee not to send your CV to Construction Companies without calling you and getting your acceptance beforehand.
- Its completely your chose whether you accept any Construction Careers/Vacancies we deem to be suitable for you – put your feelers out and gauge what possibilities exist.
- We do not permit Construction Companies access to our CV database unlike Construction job boards/sites so there is no risk of your current/previous employer noticing that you have your CV “out there”.
- Globally we have a substantial amount of Construction Jobs ranging from trades and labour to chartered engineers and professionals for both main contractors and sub-contractors/consultancies.
- Not every Construction job is posted on recruitment sites/job boards; our worldwide recruiters access our CV database only for a considerable amount of Construction Vacancies due to tight timescales or privacy requirements of some roles. Unless we have your CV you will not hear of these Construction careers/jobs.
- Set up a Construction jobs by email; we’ll email you when we have a Construction job that fits your pre-determined requirements.