Trading since 1980 by Engineers for Engineers. Intec (UK) Ltd is a Technical/Engineering Recruitment Agency and Business.
We deliver recruitment solutions within the Power, Nuclear, Oil & Gas, Utilities, Rail, Construction and Aerospace Sectors working for Owner/Operators, Consultancies, Contractors and Sub-Contractors.
In December 2010 we became part of the Applus+ Group (having been part of Velosi since 2007). Applus+ Velosi now operate globally through principal offices in the UK, USA, South Africa, Malaysia and the UAE and has offices in a further 56 countries worldwide.
Intec (UK) Ltd can demonstrate a distinct advantage on the subject of candidate attraction methods as it seed bedded the UK’s (and arguably Europe’s) most successful technical job board. In the year 1999 when external technical databases were falling short of Intec (UK) Ltd’s expectations a job board network was developed that later became the UK’s engineering, construction, rail and utility market leading job boards. The company JobsGroup.net Limited comprised of the following job boards; JustEngineers.net, JustRail.net, JustConstruction.net and JustUtilities.net that in August 2007 was acquired by the Daily Mail and General Trust.
Intec (UK) Ltd’s use of technical innovations when sourcing candidates has allowed us to deliver highly effective solutions, requiring no compromises from the user. Intec (UK) Ltd has been committed to using the most advanced technology available since the Company’s inception, to add value to our Client's operations.
Intec (UK) Ltd has a large database of CVs together with a colossal network of engineering contacts offering a candidate pool exceeding 300 million jobseekers globally. We invest in both generic and niche market leading job boards, aggregators, directories and social media platforms combined with our unrivalled “in house” candidate attraction expertise.
We have 150+ Recruitment Consultants globally spanning various time zones; enabling us to work on urgent requirements around the clock 24/7.
Intec (UK) Ltd’s bespoke recruitment process management software utilises Artificial Intelligence Matching (AIM) which is a unique candidate selection tool that was developed by Intec (UK) Ltd in partnership and works by calculating mathematical probabilities and complex algorithms. AIM dramatically improves the speed and accuracy of the search element of the recruitment process adding value to our Clients.
Posting vacancies and conducting focused searches for relevant candidates to each of the job boards we subscribe is time intensive. To streamline the process we have engaged the services of a Multi-Posting and Applicant Tracking Solution (ATS) provider. This has mitigated task duplication; a vacancy can be posted once and broadcast to each job board, we are also able to search several CV databases simultaneously. The technology monitors the success of all candidate attraction methods in real-time facilitating campaign adjustments to ensure maximum exposure to our target market is achieved. The reporting facilitates Intec (UK) Ltd to analyse the return on investment (cost per hire) for each candidate attraction method we commission and as such elements of the marketing mix are continuously tuned to meet the needs of our clients.
- Intec (UK) Ltd is Quality Driven. We were one of the first Recruitment Agencies to achieve BS 5750. We now operate an Integrated Management System to ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004, OHSAS 18001:2007 and ISO 29001 Certified by a UKAS Accredited Certification Body.
- Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) Member – Engineering & Technical
- Intec (UK) Ltd has held Investors in People (IiP) since 2004. The IiP review took place in January 2010 when Intec (UK) Ltd achieved the Gold Standard, the first Recruitment Agency to do so (placing us in the top 0.00007% of UK Enterprises)
- British Quality Foundation Member
- British Safety Council Member
- Members of the Institute of Environmental Management and Assessment (IEMA)
- Achilles ‘First Point Assessment (FPAL)’ - Oil & Gas Prequalification Scheme - Approved
- Achilles ‘Joint Qualification System (JQS)’ - Norway and Denmark Oil & Gas Prequalification Scheme - Approved
- Achilles ‘Utilities Vendor Database (UVDB)’ - Utilities Prequalification Scheme Approved
- Achilles ‘Link-Up’ - Rail Prequalification Scheme Approved
- Member of the Engineering Construction Industry Association (ECIA)
We have offices covering the top, middle and bottom of the UK:
- c/o Intec (UK) Ltd, Cirrus Building, 6 International Avenue, ABZ Business Park, Dyce, Aberdeen, AB21 0BH
- c/o Intec (UK) Ltd, Ineos Site Contractors Compound, Grangemouth, FK3 9UQ
- c/o Intec (UK) Ltd, West Mains Industrial Estate, Falkirk, FK3 8YE
- c/o Intec (UK) Ltd, 9 Bowesfield Crescent, Stockton-on-Tees, TS18 3BL
- Intec (UK) Ltd, Brunel House, 9 Penrod Way, Heysham, Morecambe, Lancashire, LA3 2UZ
- c/o Intec (UK) Ltd, Lyndsey Oil Refinery, P.O. Box 85, Grimsby, Stallingsborough, North East Lincolnshire
- c/o Intec (UK) Ltd, Shell Manufacturing Complex, Tenko Buidling, Oil Sites Road, Cheshire, Ellesmere Port, CH65 4HB
- c/o Intec (UK) Ltd, Unit 2, Brinell Way Harfreys, Industrial Estate, Great Yarmouth, NR31 0LU
- c/o Intec (UK) Ltd, 3 Jacknell Road, Dodswell's Bridge Industrial Estate, Hinckley, Leicestershire, LE10 3BS
- c/o Intec (UK) Ltd, Unit T, Old Station Yard, Marton, Warwickshire, CV23 9RU
- c/o Intec (UK) Ltd, Coryton Refinery, The Manorway, Coryton, Essex, SS17 9LL
- c/o Intec (UK) Ltd, Unit 4, Bennet Court, Bennet Road, Reading, Berkshire, RG2 0QX